Who are we
Kuni Automotive, Part of the Holman Automotive Family, is an automotive company with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. We hire, measure, and manage based on our core values of:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
- Teamwork, Mutual Support and Respect for One Another
- Continuous Focus on Improvement, and
- Devotion to the Community
If these values align with your own, and if you are inspired to come to work every day in order to enrich the lives of those around you, as well as take exceptional care of our customers, Kuni is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a qualified General Sales Manager for Land Rover Denver with high energy, strong leadership skills, and the ability to motivate and direct a dynamic sales team. This is a special, highly-coveted role within our organization.
What are we looking for?
We need a true leader with the skills and drive to successfully grow the Sales and Finance aspects our organization! Our General Sales Manager will join a team of inspired leaders, who are proud to call Kuni their home; can run a business founded on honesty and integrity, and who have a passion for developing others. The ideal candidate will:
- Have a steady work history and prior experience as a General Sales Manager (preferred) or a Sales Manager, with a proven track record of achieving positive results.
- Maintain accountability for customer retention and profitability in sales and finance.
- Hire, train, and motivate all sales consultants and sales management employees.
- Plan dealership operations for the coming year and submit to the company for approval.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership to maintain and grow employee engagement.
- Assist with recruiting and training top talent, in addition to retaining them within the organization.
- Uphold company values throughout business practices and utilize sound judgment in decision making.
- Ability to approach others in a welcoming, diplomatic and professional manner, react well under pressure, accept responsibility for your actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Must have strong sales knowledge, training and performance background
- Be highly engaged with retail process
- Customer Satisfaction centered
- Willing to relocate
Kuni Automotive strives to create a position work environment where you are excited to come to work every day! Wayne Kuni founded the company on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. Competitive compensation, benefits, and employee programs including:
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- Holiday, Jury Duty, and Bereavement Pay
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- 24 Hour Fitness discount and gym membership subsidy
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more. . .