The Detail Technician is responsible for washing, polishing, and buffing the exterior of every car they detail or wash. This person is responsible for cleaning and vacuuming the interior of the cars as well. This position greatly influences the customers’ first impression of the quality of the cars we well.
- Clean the interior and exterior of vehicles by washing, polishing, buffing, cleaning and vacuuming vehicles to dealership specifications
- Properly maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Maintain tools and equipment when performing details and correctly follow safety practices.
- Properly complete flag tickets and charge the correct amount
- Work toward achieving and maintaining excellent quality assurance and above market/district customer satisfaction scores.
- Check and maintain equipment, solvents and work area in general.
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record, no blemishes
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.