Audi San Diego has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Holman family.
Why work for Holman Automotive and Audi San Diego?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Homan Automotive which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program.
Our Sales Consultant is responsible for using a consultative, customer-focused approach to selling new and pre-owned automobiles by performing the following duties:
- Greets customer on the sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, model, and features of the desired vehicle
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers to negotiate sale and requirements for financing or vehicle lease
- Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle
- Assist Sales Manager with customer problems
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings
- Must be driven to achieve goals and career success
- Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
- One year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current, valid driver’s license REQUIRED
- Professional appearance
- Manufacturer certifications as required
- Ability to work retail hours of dealership
- Computer proficient