TEMPORARY LICENSING ADMINISTRATOR
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #36 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a temporary, full-time Licensing Administrator. This position works directly with State Division of Motor Vehicles and Licensing Agencies in the processing of client’s vehicle licensing requirements.
- Completes state licensing documents efficiently and accurately for cars, trucks, and specialized equipment
- Works with internal and external clients to ensure proper licensing as well as responds to inquires
- Processes licensing work, including our internal online systems as well as working directly with State Division of Motor Vehicle
- Researches and communicates changes in state laws and requirements
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares documents for cross-departmental processes
- Maintains and ensures data integrity of vehicle information
- Works closely with Licensing Analyst on client specific parameters
- Works with clients to ensure all of the required state documentation and inspections are included with licensing paperwork
- Maintains direct contact with State and DMV Agencies, and proactively follows up for status
- Participates in special projects as assigned
Knowledge and Skill
- Must have the ability to communication effectively with all levels of employees, customers and vendors
- Must have excellent organization skills, detail oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities to meet required deadlines
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of attention to detail is required
- Must have a functional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required