ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Application Developer Level III
Summary of Duties: Perform a variety of programming assignments. Oversees the planning as well as maintenance, modification, design and implementation of new programs within existing systems. Take responsibility for setting standards, architectural and technological direction. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications and standards.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts and test harnesses.
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts, projects, and concept projects.
- Keep current with software development trends, make suggestions and take action on IT-related best practices, processes and systems.
- Mentor and guide less senior team members in both technical aspects and people skills.
- Provide direction for new tools, technologies and development approaches.
- Provide architectural input into enterprise level designs.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related and 7 years of software development experience in the job offered or as Project Lead, Developer, Programmer Analyst or related. Applicants must have experience with:
- (Minimum of 7 years) Using PL/SQL (Oracle) or T-SQL.
- Communicating complex technical issues in terms understood by a diverse non-technical business audience, including assembling a PowerPoint deck.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting issues related to IT systems architecture, software application architecture, business design, technical design, software coding standards and best practices.
- Gathering, documenting, and translating requirements into technical system and application design to resolve the business needs.
- Using software coding solutions from detailed specifications for any technical or business issue.
- Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to communicate business design to business users, to communicate and collaborate with the technology team to design and develop software solutions, and to manage and measure progress of technology team tasks.
- Integrate multiple technology systems and develop technology modules.
- Assess, plan and execute tests that minimize risk and rework after implementation.