Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. ARI was named to the list of Best Workplaces in Canada in 2017 and was voted 2017 Mississauga Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. Founded in 1948, ARI continues to offer its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Developer to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements in our Canadian Headquarters located in Mississauga.
What you will be doing?
- Works with project management and architects on application design and development.
- Evaluates business requirements and processes to provide accurate estimates for development efforts
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks and work efforts
- Keeps current with software development trends, make suggestions and take action on IT-related best practices, processes and systems
- Maintenance activities, continuous enhancements and on-going issue resolution
- Assist in coordination and task planning
- Assist in improving department processes
- Maintains & develops applications, components and services using C#.NET, ASP.NET to meet the business needs
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working with a combination of C#.NET 4.5/4.0, NET, NETMVC, Entity Framework
- Understanding of development lifecycle, SDLC processes and guidelines
- Experience with TDD and automated unit testing
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a diverse and fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with third party controls like Telerik, KendoUI, NETcontrols would be a plus
- .NET certification is recommended but not a must-have
- Strong SQL skills. (Oracle is preferred but not required)
What we Offer
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.