ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a UX Designer.
UX Developer Essential Functions:
- Collaborate with solutions architects, project leads and clients on application design and usability
- Collaborate with developers with front end application development (web and mobile)
- Develop prototypes to illustrate usability concepts
- Set user experience standards and guidelines for application development.
- Provides reasonable and fair estimates for assigned tasks, work efforts and projects.
- Keep current with mobile and web application design trends, make suggestions and take action on IT-related best practices, processes and systems.
- Advise team members on usability best practices
- Provide direction for new UX tools, technologies and development approaches.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Ability to provide prototypes and design in HTML.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision.
- Strong ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgments across most business process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience, provides regular updates on progress of assignments to users and management on all projects and cases assigned.
- Strong ability to organize assignments and work efforts to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Good people skills and should be able to facilitate design thinking sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 8+ years of usability analysis experience.
- Familiarity with wireframing software such as Microsoft® Visio, Adobe® InDesign, Axure, Adobe XD, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer is a must.
- Proficient in utilization of graphic editing software such as Adobe® Illustrator or Adobe® Photoshop