Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an Accounting Specialist in our Mount Laurel, NJ office to Process corporate invoices as well as performs various functions related to facilitating the work flow and data integrity of AP.
What will you do?
- Processes invoices for a variety of payments and payment types including but not limited to CV sales, corporate vendors, stocks, directs, body invoices, violations, etc.
- Codes corporate invoices with the proper General Ledger account numbers.
- Handles all aspects of purchase order processing including issuance, approval and matching to invoices.
- Identifies and distributes checks over $2,000 for second signature related to payments mentioned above.
- Handles vendor billing inquiries both corporate and fleet.
- Reconciles assigned subsidiary ledgers and bank accounts, resolving all items past 30 days in a timely manner.
- Manages VOID checks through Infinium and Stop Payments through banking web site (as required).
- Prepares month end reporting for AP related reportable accounts for Financial Statements.
- Posts various daily AP system feeds.
- Performs daily open & close including associated aging reports.
- Back up for monthly expense reporting and reconciliation.
- Back up for all company related credit card issuance, charges and reconciliations.
- Manages vendor database including annual 1099 reporting, tax ID validation and vendor record cleanup.
- Handles all invoice processing rejected payments to ensure correct vendors are paid and incorrect vendors are debited properly.
- Provide backup coverage to other functions within the AP department.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of Infinium Accounting System, EVOS and GDT systems preferred.
- Knowledge of expense system for tracking corporate invoices, and check printing system preferred.
- Knowledge of banking systems used to operate on-line system preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Accounting skills required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Must be customer service oriented
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
What we offer:
2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.