Title: TRC Technical Resource Center – Customer Service Representative (Nontechnical)
Department: Fleet Management
Reports to: TRC Tactical Operations Supervisor
Job Purpose: Provide fleet drivers and administrators with nontechnical support via issuing purchase order authorizations and the creation of internal work orders.
- Creates customer validations prior to vehicle repairs
- Issues vehicle repair purchase orders to vendors
- Assists with on and off phone follow ups
- Fosters a team environment
- Achieves calls per hour and quality goals
- Is adaptable to change, willing to work extra hours at the direction of management
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Two to five years of customer service experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to learn all ARI systems
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task on a regular basis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail orientated