ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #27 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Drivers Service Specialist.
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Conduct program startup calls with clients ensuring best practice implementation.
- Create client profiles and adhere to policy parameters by meeting Service Level Agreements and communicating effectively with all parties involved.
- Reconcile and maintain driver databases for each program.
- Develop program timelines for each assigned client.
- Create mass driver communications introducing and maintaining programs.
- Understand IRS or CRA regulations for personal use program and FCRA (Federal Credit Reporting Act) for Safety programs.
- Work directly with client's management in multiple departments including Human Resources, Fleet, Tax, Accounting, Payroll, Risk and/or Safety.
- Manage all Fringe, Online Training and MVR programs through internal systems as well as external including Insights, Mobile and IVR reporting systems.
- Liaise with vendors and provincial ministries to administer Safety programs.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information for clients and internal management.
- Evaluate client’s usage of programs and recommend changes to improve overall program performance.
- Perform all duties with a positive attitude toward embracing innovation and timesaving efficiencies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office and Windows XP
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, with high attention to detail, excellent organizational and follow-up skills and advanced problem solving skills.