Who we are?
ARI, a Holman Enterprises company, is a global fleet management leader with a portfolio of more than 1.6 million vehicles in North America, the UK and Europe and, together with our strategic partners, 3 million vehicles worldwide. Headquarted in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, ARI is 2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding 1 billion and offices through the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe.
- Supervises the activities of assigned employees, manages workload, monitors attendance, and conducts performance reviews.
- Trains and mentors employees, supporting career development and growth opportunities.
- Facilitates assignment of contracts to team.
- Monitors all startup activity and reviews exception reporting.
- Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are being met.
- Identifies best practices and implements into the startup process and templates.
- Recommends process improvements to maximize operational efficiency.
- Interacts with sales offices and clients to address concerns or requests.
- Collaborates with other departments to address customer concerns/requests.
- Reviews/approves Billing Inquiries and Program Cancellation requests.
- Represents the company during client/prospect visits.
Knowledge and Skill:
- Must have an advanced understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have advanced customer service skills, organization skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be a logical thinker with the ability to think through processes and actions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of employees and customer.
- Must be able to work independently with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have ability to lead a team effectively and motivate employees continuously.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Occasional travel required.
What we offer:
We offer growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. We seek to foster a collaborative environment where employees are encouraged to grow, learn and develop professionally. We don’t just want to offer you a job; our goal is to be a company where an individual can build a satisfying and fulfilling career. Benefits include competitive pay, annual bonuses, health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming, 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment, an award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes, a generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more. Get to know us better at ARIFleet.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.