Our Lot Attendant/Porter is responsible for keeping inventory neat and well maintained, by also keeping the vehicles in proper places. Lot Attendants provide support to Sales or Service departments in maintaining all vehicles condition under the dealerships care and ensure all vehicle pathways maintain proper flow. The Lot Attendant is also responsible for:
- Maintain vehicle storage lots in a presentable, well organized, clean manner.
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle lot to ensure eye appeal for customers, as well as monitoring inventory to ensure cars are presentable for sales staff to show.
- Move and relocate cars and ensure that all vehicles contain full tanks of fuel.
- Maintain showroom display.
- Verifies receipt of and performs a damage inspection on new vehicles delivered to the dealership.
- High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record, no blemishes
- Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more
Why You should choose Roseville Volkswagen:
- Located in the largest Auto Mall in Northern California
- #1 Volkswagen dealership in Northern California
- Top 20% customer satisfaction dealership in the nation
- Special employees events
- Beautiful northern California, 1-hour for Tahoe or Napa
- Top competitive compensation, and bonuses