Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, government agencies.
What will you do?
- Supervises the account management strategies and key performance indicators for the health of the vocational book of business. Responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the account management team which includes quoting, status calls, status reporting, order changes and a relationship between order writing, engineering and production.
- Review and refine processes related to account management that help ensure that divisional clients are retained, satisfied, and that their needs are consistently understood/analyzed and fulfilled.
- Develop and implement processes pertinent to the effective and efficient day-to-day operations of divisional account managers.
- Ensure proper alignment of divisional account managers with our sales force and order writers to ensure effective and efficient day-to-day operations.
- Oversee the involvement and performance of the divisional account managers in internal and customer interactions including spec reviews and customer visits.
- Work with key business partners to optimize divisional account management needs for the customer.
- Identify customers at risk and manage detailed plans and corrective actions to ensure the risk at the customer level is removed.
- Oversee web quote and provide consultation on the ability to quote quickly and accurately.
- Provide leadership and direction to build and maintain effective account management teams. Dedicate yourself to performance management/employee development and take decisive action on the development of staff and support/participate in recruiting efforts.
- Develop, implement and maintain appropriate and current product/service knowledge across divisional account management team via orientation, training, and documentation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of leading a team including but not limited to vacation planning, expense reporting, performance reviews etc.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required, or equivalent job experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Sales/Operations Management role within a manufacturing environment required
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- 3+ years of project or management responsibility required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Proven ability to lead and develop high performance work teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills to succeed in a sales environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Occasional overnight travel required
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check prior to employment.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more. Immense potential for growth within the company.