Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is an automotive company with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. We hire, measure, and manage based on our core values of:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
- Teamwork, Mutual Support and Respect for One Another
- Continuous Focus on Improvement, and
- Devotion to the Community
If these values align with your own, and if you are inspired to come to work every dayin order to enrich the lives of those around you, as well as take exceptional care of our customers, Holman is the place for you.
Holman Automotive is looking for a Sales Manager with high energy, strong leadership skills, and the ability to motivate and direct a dynamic dealership team. This is a special, highly-coveted role within our organization, where we need more than someone just sitting behind a desk. Our Managers are going to be on the floor, working with our team and enjoying a customer experience!
What are we looking for?
We need a true leader with the skills and drive to successfully grow our organization! The ideal candidate will:
- Ability to approach others in a welcoming, diplomatic and professional manner, react well under pressure, accept responsibility for your actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Responsible for appointment generation, confirming all appointments, calling appointment no-shows, managing all customer sales visits from greeting to taking turns to closing deals.
- Also responsible for calling guests after their visit to make sure that everything possible was done to consummate the sale. Would oversee aspects of portfolio management-to include service drive and Automotive Mastermind.
- Would perform daily portfolio reviews with each sales person. In addition, this person would be required to keep copious notes in CRM and ensure that there was a plan for each and every opportunity.
- Have a steady work history and prior experience as a Sales Manager, with a proven track record of achieving positive results.
- Maintain accountability for customer retention and profitability in each department of the dealership.
- Hire, train, and motivate all dealership management or supervisory personnel and complete formal performance evaluations of all department managers.
- Plan dealership operations for the coming year and submit to the company for approval.
- Meet with managers individually to develop monthly and annual goals and objectives, and to review performance and budget achievement.
- Provide dealer with accurate monthly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
- Ensure that the monthly financial statement is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to the factory.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership to maintain and grow employee engagement.
- Uphold company values throughout business practices and utilize sound judgment in decision making.