Recognized in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune magazine, ARI’s clients include many of the most recognizable brands across the globe, with business-critical fleet assets that support their continued success. ARI is also part of the Holman Enterprises family, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market.
ARI of Mount Laurel NJ is currently seeking a Vehicle Acquisitions Specialist to join their growing team!
What will you do?
- Efficiently and accurately order vehicles through Evos and OEM ordering systems
- Issue accurate upfit purchase orders including routing instructions and revisions
- Perform effective and timely searches for out of stock purchases
- Obtain price quotes with proper incentives and vehicle specs from dealers and accurately present vehicles for client approval
- Confirm licensing arrangements and delivery to ensure vehicle can be delivered turn-key
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate degree in business, supply chain, or other relevant area highly preferred
- Experience in the automotive area (e.g., dealerships, maintenance, etc.) highly preferred
- Experience entering data and working with customers also highly preferred