ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is has an opening for a Supervisor of Truck Account Administration.
Primary responsobilities include providing direction of work, support and daily supervision to TAA/MAE/Coordinator personnel.
- Oversee the creation and execution of Proactive Client Solutions.
- Trains, develops and supports TAA/Coordinators to maximize their ability to apply their knowledge and skills on the job.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment through positive recognition and supportive work relationships.
- Resolves interdepartmental and operational problems quickly and efficiently.
- Provides feedback to management on customer needs, issues, escalations and trends.
- Communicates business strategies and results to TAA/Coordinator team.
- Support client visits and projects as needed
- Travel as needed to support client and/or ARI initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- Seven to Ten years experience working directly with medium and heavy trucks along with advanced technical knowledge.
- One to two years of management or supervisory experience. Fleet management experience is a plus.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and ability to make decisions independently.
- Must be Customer Service oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective time management and organization skills a must.