Who we are?
Our long history expands over 97 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 700 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Production Supervisor based in our Mississagua, Ontario location.
What will you do?
- Reviewing of production schedules and evaluating and prioritizing work orders.
- Oversee the daily activities required to process the current jobs within established schedule.
- Supervise, train, counsel and motivate department employees.
- Communicate and provide feedback to management regarding activities, issues and / or problems on jobs.
- Prepare production reports, efficiency reports and other requested reports and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Review, correct and submit hours worked records for payroll processing.
- Possess knowledge of assembly processes to limit scrap materials.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Prepare and run daily production meetings.
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in automotive, truck based industry or manufacturing environment.
- College degree a plus.
- 1-2 years previous supervisory experience highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, RRSP package, on the job training and development and much more.