Dedicated Client Administrator
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for an entry level applicant to fill our Dedicated Client Administrator in our Mount Laurel, NJ office.
What will you do?
- Provides a high-level of customer service and acts as a client advocate within ARI
- Receives inquiries from customers (internal & external) and coordinates with ARI departments to resolve in a timely manner
- Investigates and provides closed loop resolution to customer concerns, providing regular status on open items
- Develops appropriate working relationships with internal and external clients
- Completes data updates and processes system transactions per client parameters
- Utilizes internal systems to manage work, correspond with other departments and drive resolutions in a timely manner
- Process vehicle purchases from dealerships on behalf of clients
- Create and maintain client profiles to ensure adherence to established client parametersand processes
- Provides backup coverage for team members who are out of the office
What are we looking for?
- All applicants welcome to apply
- One year of customer service experience highly preferred
- Customer service experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees and customers
- Must demonstrate advanced organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and possess time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
What we offer: 2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe, ARI offers growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, 401(k) match, and much more.