Holman Automotive Group has an outstanding opportunity for an Automotive Technician Recruiter to join the Holman Family!
The Automotive Technician Recruiter will oversee the development and implementation of recruiting strategies to proactively recruit automotive technicians through networking, social media, job fairs, multi-media advertising and direct sourcing. The Technician Recruiter will partner with our hiring managers to fill our talent needs as follows:
- Establish and maintain active working relationships with colleges, universities, and technical schools to proactively recruit and build a pipeline of qualified talent.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs, recruiting fairs, and other recruiting events. Availability to attend events on weekends.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance a recruiting strategy to create a pipeline of technician candidates for multiple dealership locations.
- Develop and use a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, social media, networking, and industry and role specific resources (tech schools, automotive-related programs, etc.) to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Deliver quality customer service to include regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers and follow-up with all candidates, including candidates not selected, accordingly throughout the interview process.
- Manage the interview process, including; interviewing candidates, administering assessments, recommending qualified candidates, coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers, providing feedback for both parties, and extending offers.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years of recruiting experience preferred
- Experience within the automotive or retail industries strongly preferred
- Experience working with iCIMS applicant tracking software or other ATS preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field (or equivalent related work experience) required; PHR/SPHR preferred
- An understanding of federal, state and local employment laws required
- Strong organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical and time management skills required.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership of assignments
- Ability to maintain a consistently fast-pace in hiring quality candidates
What Holman Automotive Offers:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition, we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
About Holman Automotive Group:
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.