General Manager – Denver, Colorado
ATTN: General Managers!
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to advance your career and join a top 20 dealership group as the General Manager of Land Rover Denver in beautiful Colorado.
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service since 1924 is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
We are seeking an exceptional leader with the skills and drive to successfully grow our organization! As a General Manager, you will join a team of inspired leaders who are proud to call Holman their home. We are focused on delivering exceptional results, outstanding customer service, and employee engagement.
If you’re a leader who values honesty and integrity, while exceeding expectations and have a passion for developing others, we invite you to Apply Today!
- Maintain accountability for customer retention and profitability in each department of the dealership.
- Hire, train, and motivate all dealership management or supervisory personnel and complete formal performance evaluations of all department managers.
- Plan dealership operations for the coming year and submit to the company for approval.
- Meet with managers individually to develop monthly and annual goals and objectives, and to review performance and budget achievement.
- Provide dealer with accurate monthly reports on the financial condition of the dealership.
- Ensure that the monthly financial statement is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to the factory.
- Assist with recruiting and training top talent, in addition to retaining them within the organization.
- Review and approve compensation plans for all employees.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of Automotive General Manager experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding benchmark performance.
- Ability to attract, develop and retain key talent.
- Meet or exceed manufacture standards for CSI and sales effectiveness.
- Create a safe and positive working climate for employees to excel and promote.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, and organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be paid for performance.