Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI currently has an opening for a Truck Account Administrator.
Job Purpose: Provide exceptional customer service by leveraging technical and industry knowledge to identify maintenance related cost saving initiatives and opportunities while assisting clients with developing a best in class fleet maintenance strategy.
- As a fleet management expert, act as a consultant to fleet managers for strategic direction, complex repairs, and best practices.
- Coordinates with fleet managers, vendors, manufacturers, and ARI TRC technicians to ascertain the most effective resolution as it pertains to complex maintenance escalations.
- Proactively monitors trends in vehicle maintenance for assigned accounts
- Builds and analyzes both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Reviews purchase orders to ensure that the customer’s parameters and strategic direction are adhered to.
- Supports the technical resource center as the in-house expert for assigned clients.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in the automotive, heavy truck, or transportation industry required.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Excel.
- Knowledge of ARI’s fleet management programs preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
- Attention to detail is required.