BMW Pembroke Pines is currently looking for an experienced Service Booker to join their highly respected Service Department!
You must be a self-motivated professional who is able to work under pressure, be independent and adapt to changing priorities and demands while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Essential Duties include the following.
- Verify repair order comments are accurate and complete
- Communicate with parts staff, service personnel and other support staff to ensure proper service charges to the manufacture.
- Files warranty documentation and maintains records as necessary
- Introduces customers to service and parts personnel, indicating shop location and hours of operation
- Follows up with service customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Operate switchboard telephone system and take detailed messages
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure the corresponding parts, labor and applicable charges are billed out on the repair order
- Verify appropriate documentation is attached and completed
- Code claims in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Keep abreast of factory warranty, service and technical bulletins and measures
- Participate in online training offered by the manufacturer
- ADP Dealer Services experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Must speak and communicate in a professional manner and present a professional appearance
- Ability to work well with clients - always being courteous, proactive and upbeat
- Must represent the company in a professional manner and project a positive company image.
- Must have a strong ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office software a plus