Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. ARI was recently named to the list of Best Workplaces in Canada for the second straight year and was voted 2017 Mississauga Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. Founded in 1948, ARI continues to offer its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for Supervisor, Operations – Vehicle Acquisition based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Supervise all personnel and functional areas of Vehicle Acquisition including Administration, Factory Ordering, Status, Stock Purchases, Upfitting and Payables functions
- Responsible for the efficiency and quality of all new vehicle ordering and upfitting as required to achieve departmental goals
- Lead the Vehicle Acquisition team to deliver a high standard of service to internal customers as well as external vendors (OEMs & Dealers, Upfitters)
- Represent ARI (i.e., contracts, volume bonus programs) with all OEMs, dealers and upfit vendors
- Support departmental strategic objectives and projects
- Provide leadership and guidance for the professional development of department staff
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary diploma in Business or related fields
- Related automotive experience would be considered a huge asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 5+ year’s relevant experience with a proven track record of strong team leadership
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs