Audi Willow Grove has an outstanding opportunity for a Service Greeter to join the Holman family.
Our Greeter is responsible for meeting and greeting customers as they enter the service department of the dealership. By presenting a professional appearance and a cordial, businesslike presence, this person becomes the strong, positive, “first impression” of the dealership, to the customer.
The greeter is also responsible for having the:
- Ability to meet and greet customers with courtesy and efficiency.
- Ability to make a friendly and appropriate appearance, as the initial contact with the dealership.
- Ability to engage customers to find out their needs and to appropriately route them within the dealership.
- Ability to receive customer’s into the service department for their scheduled service appointments.
- Knowledge of dealership organization in order to appropriately route customers.
- Assist the Service Advisors with some administrative duties.
- Hours are 7:30AM-5:00PM (subject to change)
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
- Pleasant and engaging – must be able to project a ‘smile’ while speaking both in person and over the phone.
- Proven outstanding customer service, preferably with a premium brand.
- Listen and retain information accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
- Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.