Position Title: Analyst – Sales Support
Principal Work Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Department: Sales Support
Reports to: Supervisor – Sales Support
ARI’s Sales Support Analyst serves as an extension of the sales teams by creating written proposals that highlight our services, providing pricing support to aide in conversations with prospects, and assisting with portions of the RFP (Request for Proposal) process when necessary. You will work collaboratively with the Sales team to develop final deliverables that fit the needs of their prospects.
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Support sales technology, including pricing systems
- Generates vehicle life cycle analyses
- Works with Sales to create written proposals that include overviews for leasing, programs, and other services as well as associated pricing
- Creates lease quotes (open end quotes for prospect and closed end quotes for clients)
- Performs a variety of analyses to gain new business
- Contributes to RFP responses and sales proposals
- Cross-train with varied members of the team on other sales support tasks
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management
Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree or industry-related experience
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be well versed in Business Objects
Relevant Work Experience:
- Professional business writing experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred but not required
- Experience with sales administration is preferred but not required
- Experience with fleet and lease rates is preferred but not required
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is required.
- Thorough understanding of the multiple ARI systems is preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and draw logical conclusions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Communicating & Influencing Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively with sales and subject matter experts.