Who are we?
ARI, a Holman Enterprises company, is a global fleet management leader with a portfolio of more than 1.6 million vehicles in North America, the UK and Europe and, together with its strategic partners, 3 million vehicles worldwide. Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, ARI is 2,800 employees strong with revenues exceeding $1 billion and offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe. This Content Development Writer role is based in our Mt. Laurel, NJ location.
The Content Development Writer will create a wide range of compelling content that aligns with ARI’s overall strategic plan and engages our target audiences. This person should be an articulate and engaging writer with a journalistic mindset and good judgment, who can adapt content messaging and value propositions to reach multiple audiences through multiple channels.
Deliverables include a wide variety of content including: thought leadership pieces, whitepapers, case studies, publications, presentations, infographics, webinars, videos, newsletters and blogs. The Content Development Writer should be highly skilled in copyediting and detailed in nature with an interest in technology and innovation. This person should have a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices and emerging trends, and how they can be applied in a B2B environment. A successful Content Development Writer will drive brand awareness through compelling content.
- Work closely with the marketing team and subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop original content in support of ARI’s value propositions and messaging as well as repurpose existing content for alternate channels including various print and digital properties including email marketing campaigns, optimizing content for SEO and support initiatives related to the organization’s website
- Outline, research and compose a variety of engaging content, including (but not necessarily limited to) website content, blogs, infographics, webinars, videos, articles, case studies and white papers
- Development and review of newsletter content
- Support the development of industry and vertical-focused content for all channels, ensuring content is in ARI’s voice and optimized for full reach potential
- Establish best-in-class storytelling that delivers the right content in the right formats
- Stay up-to-date on new and existing content tools and technology trends impacting fleet management and the automotive sector
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or similar area
Knowledge & Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience developing a variety of content (e.g. written content, infographics, webinars, social media posts, videos)
- Ability to create materials that drive interest in ARI as a company and as a brand
- Exceptional writing, proofreading and editing skills with attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS, InDesign
- Strong knowledge of content marketing principles (including SEO), social media and digital marketing strategies, best practices, and analysis
- Self-starter, motivated, confident and has ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and client focused skills – interacts well with all levels of staff and leadership with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
The Holman Difference:
We offer growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay with annual bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming.
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment,
- An award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes,
- A generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.
Get to know us better at ARIFleet.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.