Who are we:
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises representing 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
In this newly created role, based in Maple Shade, New Jersey, the Enablement Team Manager will oversee our dealership call-centers.
What you will do:
- Responsible for team leadership and employee engagement
- Ongoing management related to the Workforce management, training and quality functions for the Customer Engagement Center.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Ability to supervise, motivate, coach/counsel and objectively evaluate employees on their performance
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to evaluate ROI for the implementation and execution of performance programs.
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous work in call centers required, understanding of the training, quality and workforce management functions
- Familiarity with dealership operations a plus
- Ability to interact and work with employees at all levels in the organization including business units and executive management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer:
We offer growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay with annual bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming.
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment,
- An award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes,
- A generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.
Get to know us better at ARIFleet.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.