Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. Do you want to work in a family environment where customer service is our passion? Join a Best-In-Class organization …Apply Today!
Holman Insurance Services has an outstanding opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Holman family.
- Handle incoming customer phone calls and either resolve issues or reroute to a team member. Follow-up with customers as needed to ensure requests have been met.
- Process policy changes, answer billing questions, issue insurance documents and certificates and other service requests that might come via phone, e-mail or mail.
- Assist the sales team by organizing, scanning and electronically filing required insurance policy documents and customer information.
- Assist the customer support team by assisting with policy audits, uploading or downloading information and helping with retention efforts.
- Participate in efforts to maximize renewal retention. These efforts might include renewal audits, client surveys or questionnaires conducted by phone, thank you calls, birthday or anniversary mailings or other customer care initiatives as directed.
- Work closely with management team to help achieve premium, retention and growth targets for all lines of selected business.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the insurance group at all Holman functions and across the Holman organization.
- Interact with Account Representatives and customer service personnel as needed to help the business consistently meet its growth and service objectives. This may involve assisting with new employees from time to time, helping to train others on the business operating system or sharing successful ideas and processes with the rest of the frontline.
- Complete administrative tasks as directed by the leadership team including, but not limited to, taking incoming calls, making outbound customer calls, responding to e-mails, filing (electronic and paper), sorting and distributing mail, assisting with community and corporate events, responding to carrier communications and assisting the finance and accounting team with tasks that may be assigned.
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer care to all prospects and clients of the business.
- Able to interact comfortably, both over the phone and in person, with prospects, clients, referral sources and business colleagues both in and outside of the Holman group of companies.
- Some flexibility in work schedule. This position may require some evening and Saturday hours.
- Holman Insurance Services is the newest division in a successful group of growing companies. Candidates must have a “get it done” attitude and be willing to adapt and change as the business grows.