Who are we:
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises representing 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
In this newly created role, based in Maple Shade, New Jersey, the Trainer – Service will develop training strategy, then execute on the development and delivery of training content for our service call-centers. The ultimate goal is to ensure our team is thinking and acting in a way that puts our customers first, ensuring a seamless retail experience and make our customers raving fans of our products and services. Travel expectations - 30%-40%, North American
What you will do:
- Responsible for creation and execution of new hire on-boarding plans
- Responsible for ongoing training needs as identified by leadership
- Provide insight to additional training needs based on training interactions
- Conducts formal training needs assessments
- Conducts performance-based assessments and evaluations of training programs.
- Focused on personal development to maintain facilitation skills
What we are looking for:
- Experience in instructional design and facilitation
- Experience as a trainer, both design and delivery
- Strong one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to interact and work with employees at all levels in the organization including business units and executive management
- Customer Service or Customer Service Training Experience
- Familiarity with dealership operations a plus
- Familiarity with call centers a plus
What we offer:
We offer growth opportunities that precious few companies can match. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay with annual bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance, wellness discounts and focused health and nutrition programming.
- 100 percent tuition reimbursement starting from the first day of employment,
- An award winning in-house learning and development program, ARI University, with more than 160 instructor led workshops and more than 250 available training classes,
- A generous 401(k) match, paid time off and much more.
Get to know us better at Holmanauto.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.