Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. ARI was recently named to the list of Best Workplaces in Canada for the second straight year and was voted 2017 Mississauga Employer of the Year by the Mississauga Board of Trade. Founded in 1948, ARI continues to offer its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Finance Manager based in our Mississauga Location.
What will you do?
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly and annual financial information including budgets, forecasts and financial statements
- Collaborate with other department managers to support overall company goals and objectives
- Assist in development and implementation of new accounting procedures and processes for various operational functions
- Train and develop finance team
- Provide ongoing financial updates to the Executive Management Team including monthly reporting of KPI’s, budget variances, and departmental profitability
- Understand KPI’s for the business, identify critical trends, and recommend corrective action early on
- Serve as the primary liaison between Finance and External Auditors
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ensure adequate controls are in place for all business and financial processes
- Review monthly account reconciliations and journal entries
- Oversee payroll and benefits team. Lead periodic benefit and RRSP reviews
- Oversee company’s travel provider
- Provide support to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Treasury teams
- Support Director of Finance with special projects and workflow process improvements
What are we looking for?
- CPA Designation is required (CA preferred)
- University Degree in Business or Accounting
- 8+ years of relevant accounting experience, 3+ at a managerial / supervisory level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels within the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay and bonus, health, dental and life insurance, 100% tuition reimbursement based on grade performance, Group RRSP, on the job training and development and much more.
ARI is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs