National Pre-Owned Team - REGIONAL PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS MANAGER
Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is an automotive company with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. We hire, measure, and manage based on our core values of:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Dedication to Exceptional Customer Service
- Teamwork, Mutual Support and Respect for One Another
- Continuous Focus on Improvement, and
- Devotion to the Community
The Performance Analytics Manager has the responsibility to lead the Analytics Team which will provide national level governance and support of Holman’s National Pre-Owned portfolio. This position manages and supports all aspects of the portfolio’s performance via metrics such as pricing, competitive benchmarking, industry and market trends, including regional analysts ‘performance.
The Manager supports the entire National Pre-Owned leadership team and the VP of Pre-Owned Strategy on the following:
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Pre-Owned Industry / Market (e.g.; market performance, opportunities and projections).
- Continuously analyze all (each) of the region’s internal performance; and the identification of opportunities / gaps.
- Consistent communication and updating of the National Pre-Owned Strategy progress (across all regions in the portfolio).
- Perform relevant market / performance analytics – e.g., to inform and influence strategy or key business decisions.
- Project manage and monitor the execution of specific aspects of the National Pre-Owned Strategy (and / or the regional implementation).
- Provide analytical support, thought partnership, and / or project management structure.
- Leverage the vAuto platform to identify key analytical insights into the underlying drivers of each respective portfolio’s performance.
- Consolidate and utilize existing benchmarking, macro-economic, and industry data sources to create comprehensive and accurate pricing strategies in all of the markets we operate.
- Oversee the development of recommendations for management direction and business initiatives to address growth opportunities within each of the regional portfolios.
- Create and develop key performance indicators to drive specific performance improvements.
- Responsible for robust external benchmarking of metrics to identify opportunities.
- Manages the development / performance of pricing analysts: including pricing, competitive benchmarking, industry trends, and portfolio performance.
- Manages research in understanding market behavior changes, product/pricing preferences in a challenging automotive environment.
- Assists in creating the strategic plan for each Region’s portfolios in accordance with the overall National Pre-Owned objectives for Holman Automotive.
- Manage the overall portfolio performance, pricing, and management of additional performance metrics as developed.
- Interacts with senior leadership in conveying business line strategies, ana
- lytical updates, and summary results of business initiatives.
- Leads or participates in various research and analytical projects, and collaborates with other areas of the organization who are outside the business unit.
- There will be close collaboration, support, and interaction with local retail leadership teams.
- Strong evidence of analytical abilities and stakeholder management skills strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to manage high-performing individuals, identify talent and develop teams
- Understanding of automotive technology systems/platforms.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to self-manage activities
- Ability to multi-task and react in a fast-paced organization
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Four year college degree in business or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Ability to collect, summarize and present data and information to senior leadership
- Ability to interpret data, formulate conclusions, and develop strategic solutions
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data – summarize into simple formats
- Excellent Excel, vAuto, and other business intelligence tools.
- Experience in project management a plus
- Experience in pricing or marketing strategies a plus
- Industry knowledge and technical experience preferred.