Porsche San Diego, part of the Holman Family, is currently seeking a Sales Manager to join their suceessful staff!
We are looking for a Sales Manager with high energy, strong leadership skills, and the ability to motivate and direct a dynamic dealership team. This is a special, highly-coveted role within our organization, where we need more than someone just sitting behind a desk. Our Managers are going to be on the floor, working with our team and enjoying a customer experience!
What are we looking for?
We need a true leader with the skills and drive to successfully grow our organization!
Key Requirements include:
- 3-5 Years of Sales Management experience, including working in Pre-Owned department
- Have a steady work history and prior experience as a Sales Manager, with a proven track record of achieving positive results.
- Maintain accountability for customer retention and profitability in each department of the dealership.
- Hire, train, and motivate all dealership management or supervisory personnel and complete formal performance evaluations of all department managers
- Ability to approach others in a welcoming, diplomatic and professional manner, react well under pressure, accept responsibility for your actions, and follow through on commitments.
- Responsible for appointment generation, confirming all appointments, calling appointment no-shows, managing all customer sales visits from greeting to taking turns to closing deals.
- Also responsible for calling guests after their visit to make sure that everything possible was done to consummate the sale. Would oversee aspects of portfolio management-to include service drive and Automotive Mastermind.
- Would perform daily portfolio reviews with each sales person. In addition, this person would be required to keep copious notes in CRM and ensure that there was a plan for each and every opportunity.
- Ensure that the monthly financial statement is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to the factory.
- Provide enthusiastic leadership to maintain and grow employee engagement.
- Uphold company values throughout business practices and utilize sound judgment in decision making.
We offer the following and much more!
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Extremely low cost medical, dental and vision insurance options.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Vehicle Purchase and Service Discounts
- 401k, with Company Match