Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
Holman Enterprises currently has a terrific opportunity for a Payroll Business Analyst.
- Utilizing Workday to run all end to end payroll process.
- Follow up with managers/supervisors to ensure all employee time has been approved.
- Loading and verifying the accuracy of all templates received from financial operators.
- Analyze payroll for accuracy before submitting for payment.
- Calculation of productive and sales based pay.
- Reconciliation of all payroll related deductions.
- Working with 3rd party provider to correct any tax issues that may arise.
- Fund all 401K and perform periodic reconciliations.
- Complete off cycle bonus and non-traditional payment runs for assigned pay group as required.
- Process all payroll related GL entries and adjustments.
- Adhoc reporting and periodic audit of taxes.
- Annual workers compensation audit for assigned pay group.
- Interrupting and loading garnishments.
- Other payroll/accounting duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, macros, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task to develop and produce accurate results on a timely basis.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- 2-5 years of Workday payroll Experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional.