ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Data Integration Database Developer II
Job Purpose: Develop data structures in relational and NoSQL databases in support of distributed processing systems of IoT data and analytics. Support the business by facilitating the importing, exporting, and integration of data into telematics system. Analyze application and reporting requirements to understand data elements and relationships to be included in the databases.
- Design & develop data structures and stored procedures.
- Design, develop, and document processes that consolidate and integrate data per specifications.
- Provide timely project and task updates to all concerned parties
- Work with technical leads to tune and troubleshoot functional and performance problems in ETL jobs.
- Work with the DBA team to tune and refactor SQL used in ETL jobs
Knowledge and Skill
- Must be proficient in SQL, ANSI SQL, PL/SQL.
- Must have a working knowledge of reading and creating ER diagrams
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c development is required.
- Experience querying and loading dimensional and relational data models in a data warehouse environment is required
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in data warehousing/ETL development
- Provide some technical guidance to team members and willing to offer assistance to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the ability to clearly articulate and discuss technical issues
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively solve problems in a timely manner
- Experience developing in NoSQL, Search, Graph, and Time Series databases is a plus.
- Experience in data warehousing and dealing with high volume transactional databases is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math or a related IT field or equivalent work experience in an IT field required