ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is currently accepting resumes for the position of Data Integration IOT Developer II.
Job Purpose: Develop complex event processing data integration and transformation processes of telematics data from external providers and automate the movement of data via a service bus architecture for near-real-time rendering, reporting, and analytics.
- Design & develop IoT data integration processes and data flows thru complex event processing.
- Develop distributed programs for processing Telematics data using .Net framework.
- Develop and consume SOAP and REST Services.
- Provide timely project and task updates to all concerned parties
- Work with technical leads to tune and troubleshoot functional and performance problems in data integration jobs.
Knowledge and Skill
- Experience with real-time data streaming technologies with Complex Event Processing.
- Experience developing in any of the following streaming platforms: Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Firehouse, Amazon Analytics, Confluent Kafka, K-SQL, Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Apache Spark, Apache NiFi, Apache Pulser, Azure Event Hubs
- Experience working with any of these data storage technologies: Time Series Database, NoSQL database, Graph Database, S3, DynamoDB, RedShift
- Experience with .NET framework, C# and Windows scripting is required
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL is required.
- Experience with Object-Oriented architecture and Service-Oriented architecture
- Experienced with designing and developing XML and XSL transforms
- Experience developing solutions with MSMQ, Rabbit MQ or other Message Oriented Middleware
- Experience using nHibenate or other ORM
- Experience building automated unit tests and automated builds
- Experience with designing and implementing distributed systems
- An understanding of software design patterns
- Must have a strong working knowledge of SQL, ANSI SQL,
- Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the ability to clearly articulate and discuss technical issues
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively solve problems in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math or a related IT field or equivalent work experience in an IT field required