ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is currently accepting resumes for the position of Telematics IOT- Project Lead.
Job Purpose: Lead and coordinate development of data integration and transformation processes that collect telematics data from external providers and automate the movement of data via a service bus architecture into reporting and analytic data structures for rendering KPI’s and reports to clients and the business. Work directly with product development to understand client requests and new product feature requests and translate them into scalable solutions. Lead development and enhancements to the reporting and analytic repository and service bus components of this client-facing product.
- Responsible for leading the requirement gathering, design, and development of streamed data integration processes and data flows.
- Establish the project timeline and deliverables. Work with team to deliver according to the deliverables.
- Provide timely project and task updates to all concerned parties
- Coordinate with other technical and project teams and vendors as needed.
- Contribute to the development of distributed processing using .Net framework and relational database.
- Work with developers and technical leads to tune and troubleshoot functional and performance problems in data integration jobs.
Knowledge and Skill
- Knowledgeable of software design patterns
- Experience with Object-Oriented architecture and Service-Oriented architecture
- Must have a strong working knowledge of SQL, ANSI SQL,
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL is required.
- Experience with .NET framework (C#) is required
- Must have a working knowledge of reading and creating ER diagrams
- Experience with Oracle 11g/12c development is required
- Experienced with designing and developing XML and XSL transforms
- Experience developing SOAP and REST Services
- Must have proven experience with Oracle or other RDBMS development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the ability to clearly articulate and discuss technical issues
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively solve problems in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Math or a related IT field or equivalent work experience in an IT field required