Position Title: Financial Analyst
Principal Work Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ
Department: Financial Planning and Analysis
Reports to: Supervisor – Financial Planning and Analysis
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Prepare Long Range Plan, Annual Budget, and Forecast for income and overhead lines.
- Perform various other analytical tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Prepare deliverables used to present financial results to Senior Management.
- Assist in the creation of analytical tools for project or ongoing use.
- Develop and deliver details of KPIs and Metrics for the business.
- Compile and generate ad-hoc analytical reports.
Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, General Business Administration or other related field from an accredited college/university
Relevant Work Experience:
- 1+ years demonstrated experience performing Accounting, Finance, or Economics-related financial data analysis tasks
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to think analytically
- Organization skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Communicating & Influencing Skills:
- Ability to comprehend processes and learn systems and tools
- Ability to analyze data to present findings
- Ability to be accountable and professional while maintaining effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills while managing multiple priorities
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills