Kuni Honda BDC / Internet Sales
The BDC Internet Sales and Phone Room Representative is responsible for managing internet sales leads, setting up appointments, and the initial impression new customers have of the dealership. By his/her actions, the BDC Internet Sales and Phone Room Representative greatly affects the dealership's success rate in acquiring new customers and retaining owners.
- Be proficient in the use of the internet, email, phone scripts and other dealership systems.
- Follow-up with specific information at the direction of the sales manager via internet or telephone as appropriate
- Promptly follow-up with customers and fully answer their questions or address their concerns, seek assistance if necessary or appropriate.
- Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above the area level.
- Generate and maximize high appointment rations set via phone and internet leads
- Must be driven to achieve goals and career success
- Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
- Must pass a drug and background check
- Current, valid driver’s license REQUIRED and we will run your MVR
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work retail hours of dealership
- Computer proficient
Why work for the Kuni Group?
Our company was founded on the belief that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that takes care of the bottom line. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career with Kuni which is why we promote from within whenever possible and offer a tuition reimbursement program. In addition, Kuni offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
- Living wage program for entry level positions
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- 401K with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- Gym membership discounts and company subsidy program
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A variety of recognition programs
- And much more…