ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work” and #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI is currently accepting resumes for a Project Leader III position within our Information Technolgy Team. This is a Full Time position based in Mt. Laurel.
Principal Purpose of Position:
• Successful management of a program of integrated projects across the project lifecycles.
• Proactively works cross-functionally across all areas of the company as well as levels of management to assist in the resolution of issues to keep projects on track.
• Monitors key milestone progress, issues and risks and provides regular updates including mitigation plans and execution of plan.
• Provides ongoing reporting including consolidation and summary of component projects including status, timelines, and risk/mitigation. Reporting will be provided for stakeholder, management and executive use. Program Leader will also present program status and reporting at management and executive meetings.
• Develops and manages clear standards, easy-to-follow processes and tools for the execution of projects.
• Works with management to establish, communicate and maintain processes and practices and also educates to reinforce their use.
• Routinely measures and reviews processes for ongoing improvement to speed time to market, champion of incremental production deliverables.
• Identifies skill sets and resource requirements.
• Ensures that all projects are sourced effectively and diligently monitors resource assignment, usage and effectiveness.
• Leads and mentors multiple resources over multiple projects.
• Exploits use of ARI’s project management tools for maximum benefit.
• Communicates features and functionality improvements to project management software, champions use of software.
• Ensures timely updates for administrative functions of project management software.
• Proactively monitors and incorporates changes to ARI methodologies, strategies, personnel hierarchy to project management software.
• Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience.
Project Management Institute (PMI) certification a plus.