Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group was founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
Holman Automotive Group consists of over 25 operating companies which include automotive dealerships in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, a retail automobile finance company, an auto parts distributorship, a truck up-fitting business, and the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the country, ARI, with business operations in North America and Europe.
What will you do?
- Manage Holman’s internal sustainability program, across multiple different business lines, industries and states, including tracking, monitoring and reporting issues related to environmental sustainability, to include, but not limited to: water consumption, waste management, and energy consumption.
- Develop and implement an internal environmental sustainability policy, an annual report, targets for future consumption, and a procurement policy
- Research and communicate national and state environmental sustainability initiatives and legislation; write and apply for grants towards implementation of environmental initiatives
- Establish and engage an E-team made up of passionate, interested employees towards environment sustainability initiatives
- Plan, coordinate and execute employee sustainability events designed to motivate and mobilize the employee base toward the achievement of Holman’s sustainability goals and initiatives.
- Communicate Holman’s efforts and advancements in the area of sustainability to Holman employees and management.
- Work with marketing teams to maintain internal and external materials, to include websites and RFP responses
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced sustainability degrees or certifications preferred
- Understanding of current environmental sustainability markets, governing agencies, political and legislative agendas
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience to include project management, business analytics, development of professional presentations, and experience establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, to include tracking and reporting of data, within Excel
- Must have strong computer skills and have knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong inter-personal skills, a passion for environmental sustainability, and an interest in leading employee events/activities