Who are we?
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
Lauderdale Imports has an outstanding opportunity for a Service Assistant to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
Our Service Assistant must be highly dependable, trustworthy, organized and energetic, while providing support to the Service department. The Service Assistant is also responsible for:
- The service assistant must be prepared for work at 8:00am to answer all incoming calls for Parts, Service and General Information.
- Answer all voicemails on a daily basis or forward to the appropriate person if necessary.
- Set-up Service Appointments according to workshop load, staffing and Service Advisor availability.
- Verifying customer information when appointment setting, updating Address, Contact numbers and email address.
- Greeting, Cashiering and processing payments according to Holman Company procedures. We accept Cash, Approved Checks and Authorized Bank Cards for payment.
- Acknowledge and assist all customers when possible and refer customers to the right person to answer product queries and deal with customer questions and concerns.
- Maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area.
- Maintain an accurate Purchase Order Process and Procedure. Generate all Sublet Purchase Orders not opened by the Advisors. After Authorization signatures, turn in all copies to accounting.
- Inputting customer data for next scheduled maintenance. Calling customers using CRM to set up appointments for (Yearly Services, Vehicles going out of Warranty, 6 Week Services, and Extended Service Plans ETC).
- Twice daily (am and pm) inspect your cash drawer and make certain it is correct.
- All Parts and Service daily transactions including Cash, Checks and Credit Card Slips need to be accounted for and put into the safe at night. Make certain your cashier log is submitted on a daily basis to accounting.
What are we looking for?
- Must have a valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- High School Diploma and one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.